Hamilton Convention Centre
1 Summers Lane,
|Costume Competition||following prejudging|
|Pre-Judging (includes Costume Comp)||$35.00|
|All Day Pass||$75.00|
Sheraton Hamilton116 King Street West.
P: (905) 529-5515
Online Registration is now open.
Check out the Athlete Package
Onsite Registration & Check-In - Friday October 27th
All athletes are required to attend registration and check-in.
Sheraton Hotel116 King St. West
Friday October 27th, 2017
Mandatory for all Athletes
6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. Weigh-In & Registration for all athletes
7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Competitor Meeting for all athletes
- - Music CD if applicable for your class, 60 seconds in length and must be the only music on the CD.
- - Bodybuilders must weigh in wearing their posing suits
- - Men’s physique competitors are require to bring their stage shorts for approval by the head official.
- - Entry fees must be paid with cash as credit cards, debit and checks will not be accepted.
- - Athletes must have their OPA membership number to register. This can be purchased at registration if not already done.
- - Money for photo or video packages if planning to purchase.
- - Juniors and master competitors bring proof of age.
- - Fitness, Figure and Bikini competitors must wear their 2 piece stage competition suit to register for approval by the head official. Shoes are not subject to inspection.
- - For those athletes who pre-registered please ensure that you bring your OPA card with you in case it is needed.